Looking For Three Top Sales Executives to Join Growing Media Company
Advertising Account Executive
Account Executives are responsible for cultivating new sales in their market area and on assigned accounts. You will be responsible for securing new prospects and generating new client business as well as maintaining and growing current business. Management may also assign account leads from time to time.
The Account Executive receiving commission for an account is fully responsible for securing ad copy and servicing accounts, as well as assisting the Business Office in collecting receivables on his/her accounts. Account Executives will also complete and submit weekly sales reports, maintain complete client files and attend all scheduled sales meetings.
1) Provide exceptional customer service to external customers to support the sales and marketing goals of the company.
2) Meet or exceed individual sales goals; exhibit strong teamwork attitude to meet or exceed the overall team goal.
3) Provide exceptional customer service to internal departments of the company to ensure advertising materials meet established deadlines, credit policies are enforced and appropriate ideas are shared with Circulation and Editorial Departments.
4) Demonstrate good time management skills to ensure then necessary mix of face-to-face exposure with accounts; attend networking events as appropriate.
1) Communications Skills/Presentation Skills:
a. Oral: Presenting ideas effectively to individuals or groups
b. Written: Expressing ideas clearly in memo/letter/emails that have appropriate organization and structure adjusted to the audience.
2) Initiative: Self starter; being proactive in finding ways to achieve goals with minimal guidance.
3) Integrity: High social, ethical and organizational conduct in internal and external business activities; displaying loyalty to Berkshire Living group of publications.
4) Judgment/Problem Solving: Developing alternative courses of action based on resources and constraints.
5) Leadership: Be a role model for peers; helping others see and feel how things can be better.
6) Market/Customer Knowledge: Demonstrate knowledge of your customers and our competition in both formal (sales meetings) and informal (day-to-day) settings.
7) Persistence/Persuasiveness: Staying with a plan of action until the desired objective is achieved or is no longer reasonably attainable; gain acceptance of an idea from prospects and clients.
8) Planning/Strategic Thinking: Establishing a course of action to accomplish a long-range goal or vision.
, Suite 205,